söndag 20 mars 2011

Verity - Sugar Nellie

Good morning,

Today the sun wake me up:)

 It´s a beautiful day and I drank my morning coffee on the terrace. We have a lot of snow but soon the spring will be here (I hope). This winter has been cold, long and we had too much snow.

Onto todays card. I have used a adorable Sugar Nellie image. They a so cute I love them.

I will entry following challenges:
Creative inspiration - Sketch #103
PTW - Triple Tastic
Stamp Challenge - Something Sweet
Colouring medium - Promarker
DP - Magnolia
Roses - Wild Orchid
Stickles - diamond
Chalk - Chestnut roan
Nestie 

Thanks for stopping by





4 kommentarer:

  1. supersnyggt, papperet är ju så himla fint

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning card
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  3. wow this is stunning thanks for joining Creative inspirations

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is a fabulous card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Sketch Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    SvaraRadera