lördag 5 mars 2011

Long time....

Good evening,

Long time no see:)
To many other things have taken my time lately but now I´m back.

Today I went to Pysselhäxornas Craft Event here in town. I made this one and started on two other cards but they are not finished.

I´m taking monday and tuesday off from work and hopefully I can spend some time crafting.

I will entry following challenges:

Abc-challenge - P is for pink
Allsort Challenge - Card for a teenager #93
Kenny K - Sketch #34
PTW - Anything goes
Totally Paper Crafts - Pearls and lace #55
Image - Kenny K
Colouring medium - Promarker
Swirl - Magnolia
Nesties
Roses - Wild Orchid
Stickles - Diamond
Lace, pearls and glitter from stash

Thank you for stopping by

8 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome back hunni! gorgeous card sweetie and I just love this sassy image! fab colour combo too and great sparkly swirl ~ I love it!

    have a lovely evening and a great couple of days off ~ and is it still very cold lol!

    hugs Vicky xx

    P.s ~ thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts!

    SvaraRadera
  2. åh, vilken häftig kort! Underbara detaljer på kortet oxå. Tack för att du är med oss i The ABC Challenge denna vecka! Lycka till i utlottningen!
    Kram/sari

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great to see you back, Your card is awesome!
    The challenge at ALLSORTS this week is teenagers, I think this would be perfect
    Hugz fleur xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining KKKGC this week..........

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabby card, striking colourways, and love that flourish. Thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week. hugs J x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi ya
    fabulous card,great colour combo, lovely embelies & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Welcome back. Your card is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining in with the ABC challenge.
    Hugs Sue x

    SvaraRadera
  8. gorgeous card love the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    SvaraRadera