tisdag 15 mars 2011

Happy Birthday

Good evening,

Just a quick one before I watch TV, ice hockey.

 We got a a new craft store in town (too close to me, lol) and on Thuresday I´m going there to shop and perhaps make a card.  

My daughter´s boyfriend turn 20 today and I made him this card. 

Challenges I´d like to enter:

Bunny Zoes Craft - Birthday crations with lots of pearls #10
One Stop Craft Challenge - Clean and simple #122
Top Tip Tuesday - Birthday challenge #25
Wild Orchid challenge - Dieing to punch it out #19

Image - KennyK
Colouring medium - promarker
DP - Ladybug and friends
Roses and pearls - Wild orchid
chalk - chestnut roan
nesties
and stuff from stash

Thanks for stopping by

6 kommentarer:

  1. Brilliant card Anna!......love the image, just perfect for a male lol!

    Enjoy the ice hockey hun ~ and I hope your team wins :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. supersnyggt, det lär han bli nöjd med =). Jag är gärna på på torsdag.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card, I love her boots.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great creation!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

    Come back next week for another great tutorial!

    Maggie
    x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love how you've used those flowers so well on a man's card! Thanks for joining Anything Goes, K x

    SvaraRadera