tisdag 26 juni 2012

Hello Friend

Hi,

Hope you are well this Tuesday.

Today I have use this new Mayzy Art image I´ve got for free when I order other stamps.

I want to entry these challenges:
Anything Challenge - Polka dots with a birthday theme #70
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes PTT#74
Sketch and Stash - I have choose sketch 61 (new image)



Image - Mayzy Art
Colouring medium - Promarker
Flowers - Wild Orchid Craft
Pearls - PY Hobby
Lace - from a friend
drops and ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by

6 kommentarer:

  1. this is one really beautiful image and super layout bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Simply beautiful Anna...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very cute image, love your card design, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, Gaynor xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. fantastic card... I love the image & the papers & the corners look great :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a sweet card!
    Gorgeous papers and I love the way you've done the corners.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. A really lovely card love the way you have done the corners. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash, good luck.

    SvaraRadera