måndag 23 april 2012

Cookies

Hi,

Hope you are well this Monday.
I want to show you one of the card I made this weekend...yes I made a few. The weather was cold and made for crafting.

I want to entry these challenges:

My Time To Craft - Fairy nice #177
The Paper Shelter - Wings and things  #60
Scrapperiket - Bingo #49 (blomster, pearls, punch/dies)

Image - Paper Shelter
Colouring medium - Promarker
DP - Up & Away
Swirl - Magnolia
Roses & flowers - Wild Orchid Craft
Pearls - PY Hobby
Corner die - Nellie Snellen
Card Candy - Crafty Emma Store

Thanks for stopping by

4 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket sott motiv! Helt bedarande och harliga frasha varfarger.

    Kramiz

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card, love your image and colours,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    SvaraRadera
  3. Kjempefint :)))
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Scrapperiket

    SvaraRadera
  4. So pretty with bright colors! Love it! I think that is how I am around my own cookies :)

    I'd love for you to join us for our new challenge this week. Also, you are invited to apply for our open DT call - The new challenge & DT call details can be found here:
    http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    SvaraRadera