torsdag 8 december 2011

My new Sugar Nellie

Good morning,

 Happy Thursday. I hope you are well.

A quick post before I go to work.
Today I wanna show you this card with my new Sugar Nellie stamp.
Isn´t she cute?

Challenges to entry:
Crazy Challenge - Anything goes CCH#96
Paper Sundeas - Sundae Bar #98 In my case stripes and die cuts
Sugar Bowl - Cathy´s sketch #73
Image - Sugar Nellie
DP - Kaiserkraft
Colouring medium - Promaker
Chalk - Charcoal
Corner dies
Stickles - Black diamond
ribbon - Pysseltagen
crispy
Roses - Wild Orchid Craft
drops

Thanks for stopping by

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh I love this card Anna...one of my fave new images and super colour combo too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. this is fabulous!! Love the black and pink together! Hugs Juls

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great colour combo Anna. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl. Sorry for this late comment got all wrapped up with Christmas!!
    A new challenge out tomorrow.
    Crafty hugs,
    Erika.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Anna-Karin

    What a wonderful card - I love it.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

    Hazel x

    SvaraRadera