måndag 16 juli 2012

Summer fun

Good morning,
I hope you are well and happy Monday to you. For me it is a happy Monday. I have a two weeks holiday starting today:)
I hope the sun will shine and when it´s not I will spend my time crafting.

Today the whole family are going to a market in Åsele.  But first I will share this card.
I have use this cute Sassy Charyl digis. When it´s hot this is a perfect place to be:)

I will entry these challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenges - Fun in the sun
Crafty Creations Challenges - Free for all #178
Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenges - Anything goes PC84
Sketchy Challenges - Sandy´s Sketch #27
Sassy Cheryls Challenge - Summer fun #123
Tuesday Alchemy - No work, just play #22


Image - Sassy Cheryl´s digi "Sassy Sally in her inner tube"
Colouring medium - Promarker
DP - Bo Bunny
Nesties
pearl heart - My Crafty Heart
bling and ribbon from stasch

Thanks for stopping by

7 kommentarer:

  1. Yipppeee on the two weeks holiday. How lucky are you! Hope you have a nice time.
    This is a FABULOUS card. Love all the amazing details. It's beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along in the SUMMER FUN challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Anna-Karin,
    Hoppas du far en underbar semester. Harligt sommrigt kort som i alla fall paminner om vilken sasong vi befinner oss i...har i England bara regnar det :-( Kul att se vad det blev av det krispiga bandet...ser fram emot fler fina kreationer!

    Kram,
    Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooops glomde visst; tack for att du deltar i the Sketchy Girls utmaning! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely, Anna-Karin! I love the gorgeous colors & details mixed with such a fun image :)

    It's wonderful to have you play with us at Tuesday Alchemy - I hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge.

    Happiness!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fun on the water! Such nice colors you chose--thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ohhhhh...I love this card! Such pretty colors and design...the perfect backdrop for this adorable Sassy Cheryl image!! (I love Sassy Sally! hehe!) Thanks so much for joining us for this week's "Summer Fun" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    SvaraRadera
  7. I just love Sassy Cheryl's designs! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. Hope you come back every week!

    SvaraRadera