söndag 17 april 2011

KennyK in grey

Hi,

Happy sunday. I hope you had a nice weekend. I have:)

Yes, all the snow I had in my garden is gone:) It has been a little windy but  sunny and warm these last days.

Today I´ve use a Kenny K image once again. As I told you before I love them.

I will entry these challenges:

Anything Challenge - Pearls #38
Sketch and stash - Fab sketch #59 (new image)
PinkGemChallenge - Pearls and swirls #19

inside
Image - Kenny K
Colouring medium - Promarker
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Dies - Corner Flourish
DP - Wedded bliss
Chalk - Antique Pewter
Punch - Nellie Snellen Floral punch
Card Candy - Crafty Emmas Store
Swirl - Magnolia
nesties

Thanks for stopping by

7 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card, the colour choice is perfect
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW, vad läckert kort! Älskar de grå tonerna och alla underbara detaljer! Så fint med den lilla rosetten och allt bling. :) KANONSNYGGT!

    tack för din söta kommentar inne hos mig!
    ha en härlig söndagskväll!
    kram från Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow Anna...I love this card hun!..great image and such a wonderful colour combo too..

    glad the snow has finally gone sweetie...roll on the summer and some gorgeous warm sunshine!

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful work!...thanks for playing at 'A Gem Of A Challenge' xx Jenny xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    Take care
    San x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card, love the monochrome look! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

    SvaraRadera
  7. great card and a fabby image:)

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    SvaraRadera